Your use of the Site indicates that you consent to this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully to understand Fallen Footwear practices regarding your information. If you do not agree to this Policy, do not access or use the Sites. Fallen Footwear reserves the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time at its sole discretion. You are subject to the current version of this Policy at the time of your use.
This Policy applies to information Fallen Footwear collects on or through the Site. It also applies to information collected by Fallen Footwear when you interact with Fallen Footwear through its social media accounts. Unless otherwise explicitly stated by Fallen Footwear, it does not apply to information collected by Fallen Footwear offline or through any other means. It also does not apply to information collected by our third-party consumer product partners or others or other sites linked from that site, which are not owned or controlled by Fallen Footwear.
Fallen Footwear engages third-party service providers who may operate domains or applications accessible through the Site. For example, Fallen Footwear strives to provide services related to the sale of certain products. Fallen Footwear may also use other third-party service providers from time to time without notifying you. Any information collected through such thirdparty domains or applications may be subject to the privacy policies of the third-party operators, which may employ different data collection, use, disclosure, and security procedures than Fallen Footwear employs. Fallen Footwear is not responsible for the content or practices, including privacy-related practices, of non- Fallen Footwear websites accessible through the Site. In addition, the information you provide through any of Fallen Footwear social media accounts may also be subject to the privacy policies of the relevant social media platforms, for which Fallen Footwear is not responsible.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Fallen Footwear does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Types of Information that Fallen Footwear Collects
Fallen Footwear collects several types of information, including:
• Information that can be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, age, physical address, phone number, or other contact information (“Personal Information”);
• Information that relates to you but does not necessarily identify you individually (“NonPersonal Information”), such as information about products you have purchased, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site, device ID, location data, and Site usage details. Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively “Information.”
How Fallen Footwear Collects Information
The information Fallen Footwear collects may include:
• Information collected directly from you or provided by you when you access the Sites.
• Information collected automatically as you navigate through or otherwise use the Site.
• Information collected when you purchase products through the Site.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on or through the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, registering your product, contacting us, subscribing to receive communications from us, asking or answering questions, or posting a product review.
• Information collected from Fallen Footwear third-party service providers, some of whom may operate third-party domains and applications accessible through the Site.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Fallen Footwear.
• Your responses to surveys that Fallen Footwear might ask you to complete.
• Information collected from you or your social media profile if you use a social media account to participate in a special event or contest.
• Information about your computer, device, and internet connection, including your IP address, device ID, operating system, and browser type.
• Details of your visits to the Site, which may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the pages or content that you access and use on the Site.
• Information about your interaction with the Site over time, including the frequency of your visits to the Site or your transactions through the Site.
You may provide information to be published or displayed on certain areas of the Site, ("User Content"). Fallen Footwear engages a third-party service provider to moderate User Content on the Sites, and all User Content is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions. Your User Content is posted on the Site at your own risk. Fallen Footwear cannot control the actions of other Site users with respect to your User Content.
Fallen Footwear or its service providers may automatically collect data using technologies such as cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or other device to help provide additional functionality and allow for analysis of Site usage. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site or the full functionality of the Site may be limited.
How Your Information is Used
Fallen Footwear uses the Information that it collects about you or that you provide as described in this Policy, including any Personal Information:
• To present the Site and their content and services to you.
• To provide you with information or services that you request from Fallen Footwear.
• To facilitate transactions and process orders or payments for products purchased by you, including to contact you regarding billing and payment and to validate receipts.
• To contact and correspond with you regarding your use of Fallen Footwear products and services.
• To measure your interaction with the Site.
• To track product interaction and errors.
• To inform you about other products or services provided by Fallen Footwear.
• To provide opportunities for you to evaluate the Site and their services.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site.
• To notify you or communicate with you about special events or contests in which you choose to participate, and to facilitate your participation in those events.
• To carry out Fallen Footwear obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Fallen Footwear.
• To notify you about changes to the Site or any content or services offered or provided through the Site.
• In any other way Fallen Footwear may describe when you provide the information.
• To estimate Fallen Footwear audience size and usage patterns.
• To recognize you when you return to the Site.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Fallen Footwear may disclose Personal Information that it collects or that you provide as described in this Policy:
• To our affiliates and business partners.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties Fallen Footwear uses to support the Site and its business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Fallen Footwear discloses it to them.
• To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Fallen Footwear assets in which Personal Information held by Fallen Footwear about its Site users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by Fallen Footwear when you provide the information.
• With your consent, Fallen Footwear may also disclose your Personal Information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• If Fallen Footwear believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fallen Footwear, or of others.
Fallen Footwear may disclose Non-Personal Information about you to third parties without notice or restriction except as specifically provided in this Policy.
Your personal information may be disclosed to international recipients in Australia and the USA as part of our ordinary business functions.
Your Choices with Respect to Your Information
Fallen Footwear recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected on this site. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Fallen Footwear to promote products or services, you can opt-out by checking the applicable box during the warranty registration process, by using the applicable feature at the bottom of a bulk email communication, or by contacting us at the email address below.
Please note that if you provide Fallen Footwear with inconsistent privacy references (for example, by indicating on one occasion that Fallen Footwear may share your contact information with third parties and indicating on another occasion that it may not), Fallen Footwear cannot guarantee that your most recent privacy preference will be honored.
Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Sites do not respond to DNT signals.
How we Maintain the Security of your Information
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we hold is secure and protected from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We undertake the following precautions to protect personal information we hold:
• our website contains pages encrypted with SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to ensure the safety of any data that is submitted through use of this website
• we limit access to personal information to a “need-to-know” basis
• we protect devices we use to collect, hold, use and disclose personal information with industry-standard anti-virus software
• our devices are protected by cryptographic keys and are stored in secure premises
• data is securely stored on cloud servers
• our email data is encrypted
• all hard copies of personal information are kept in secure storage with access by authorised personnel only
• all conversations involving the discussion of personal information take place in private, where conversations are unable to be overheard by unauthorised personnel
• if we no longer need personal information, we take reasonable steps to delete or de-identify the information
While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure website and business, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to you for any such occurrences. If a data breach occurs involving your personal information and the breach is likely to cause harm to you, we will notify you as soon as possible after the occurrence in accordance with our obligations under the Privacy Act and related legislation.
How You Can Make A Complaint About Privacy Breach
How You Can Unsubscribe Or Opt-Out
We like to keep our customers and website visitors up to date, so from time to time we’ll send you newsletters, invitations and updates. Not to worry: our emails will always come with an "Unsubscribe" button, so you can opt-out at any time. To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt-out of communications, use the “Unsubscribe” button in our communication or contact us using the details set out below.
You can also opt-out of information collecting for advertising targeting by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices.
Changes to This Policy
It is Fallen Footwear policy to post any changes to this Policy on this page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting the Site and this Policy to check for any changes. Your continued use of the Site after this Policy is updated means that you accept and agree to the changes.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments about this Policy and Fallen Footwear privacy practices, please contact Fallen Footwear at email@example.com
Last modified: 7 July 2020